Happy Friday everyone!
Today I wanted to share a valuable set of talks presented at PSA this year at the Symposium "The bird and its ecosystem: A global approach for an efficient production".
The symposium was organized by Adisseo that had 6 great talks focusing on the topic of gut functionality and how can we feed the bird's gut ecosystem that are worth spreading to a bigger audience. I've put the links to each talk below. Enjoy!
1) Dr. Todd Applegate (University of Georgia)
2) Dr. Michael Persia (Virginia Tech)
3) Dr. Filip van Immerseel (Ghent University)
4) Dr. Jianhua (Joshua) Gong (Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada)
5) Dr. Sami Dridi (University of Arkansas)
6) Dr. Douglas R. Korver (University of Alberta)
Disclaimer: The blog has no affiliation, sponsorship, or partnership with any products or companies mentioned in this post.